Natuzzi Editions B875 Genuine Leather Sofa – Taupe
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 83'' Height: 38'' Depth: 39''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewGive your living room a luxurious upgrade when you bring home this Natuzzi Editions B875 genuine leather sofa. Finished in a sophisticated taupe shade, the sleek design of this couch provides a subtly modern twist to your space. Take a seat and revel in the supple, Italian genuine leather wrapped around this piece from top to toe. Meanwhile, each cushion is packed with plush Ecoflex® foam to keep you comfortable whenever you need a rest. Built to grow with you, this cozy couch is a great place to make new memories.
- Soft and supple, the taupe-toned genuine leather adds a luxurious touch to your space.
- Perfectly proportioned for your comfort, the Ecoflex foam makes lounging easy.
- Give your living space a modern feel thanks to the chic design of this couch.
- Rest easy knowing this robust frame will stand up to the realities of everyday life.
Remove debris by using a vacuum upholstery crevice tool to get between seat cushions. Regularly maintain the leather upholstery using a warranty-approved leather conditioner. Avoid positioning genuine leather furniture near heating or air conditioner vents, or in direct sunlight. For spills and stains, use a warranty-approved cleaner according to package directions.Materials
Frame: Engineered Wood, Plywood, Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) and Select Hardwoods,
Engineered wood products are manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stamina of wood. Moulded plywood provides extra strength to furniture structures, and is used in everything from musical instruments to home construction. Meanwhile, MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins. Finally, high-performance, furniture-grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. Together, this robust combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Cover: Genuine Leather
Genuine leather is one of the strongest and most luxurious materials on the market, providing an elegant look to your space. Leather looks and feels great, and will develop a distinct character over time.
Seat Padding: Ecoflex Foam and Fibre Fill
Each cushion is filled with patented Ecoflex foam, which offers superior seating comfort while withstanding multiple visitors and family movie nights with ease. Plus, cozy fibre fill is stuffed inside the cushions to further increase your relief as you lounge on this piece.
Seat Support: Fabric Webbing
Robust fabric webbing creates a supportive framework for the furniture's seat and back cushions. This webbing structure provides you with continuous comfort, long-term durability and sturdiness.
Upholstery Feet: Solid Wood with Wenge Finish
High-performance, furniture-grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. This robust combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
- Seat Cushions: Attached